We invite you to join the California Science Center Foundation's Partners in Learning annual giving program to help sustain the model education programs and hands-on exhibits that make the California Science Center an essential educational resource and family destination.
Our Partners in Learning receive priority access to the Science Center's exhibit galleries and special exhibitions, exclusive invitations to memorable events and programs with executive and curatorial staff, plus a host of other privileges and benefits to share with loved ones or colleagues—giving you a unique connection to the California Science Center.
Join Partners in Learning today, and support our efforts to stimulate curiosity and inspire science learning in everyone!
The California Science Center Foundation values the generous support of our annual donors, and is pleased to offer these benefits of Partners in Learning enrollment. All Partners in Learning (donors making annual gifts of $1,500 and above) receive these privileges:
- Complimentary, year-round parking for the Science Center in Exposition Park
- Invitations to exclusive events, film previews and exhibition openings
- Insider news and in-depth access to the Science Center’s special exhibitions and permanent galleries, guided by educators and curators
- Recognition as a Partner in Learning on the annual donor wall in the main lobby of the Science Center, in our Members Calendar and on our website
- Personalized membercard good for discounts on IMAX, ExploraStore and the Rose Garden Café
- Discounts on Hands-On Science Camp and other educational programs
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 science centers and museums worldwide
- Generous allotment of IMAX and Attraction Passes—you may share these passes with friends, loved ones and colleagues, or the Science Center can arrange to have them donated to underserved youth on your behalf
Please click here to explore the additional benefits available at each giving level (ranging from $1,500 to $50,000).
For more information about Partners in Learning, please call
(213) 744-7494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.